Welcome to our new Desert Mountain High School PTO Membership Toolkit Website. Follow these directions to get started:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
By joining the PTO, you help us meet Desert Mountain High School's needs that are outside the scope of the SUSD budget.
Continued Support of the Parents, Teachers and Students through:
- Email distribution of weekly eNews. Updates through PTO social media sites.
- Planning of Project Prevention Graduation (PPG) to keep Seniors safe on graduation night.
- Funding for facility improvement. Recent investment is an additional water bottle refilling station!
- Awarding of four $1,000 Senior Scholarships (PTO membership required).
- Supplementation of Worthy Wolves and the Prevention Program.
- Staffing of the DMHS copy room.
- Contributions to teacher certification and training.
- Support of Staff Development.
- Maintenance of an ONLINE student directory. (For PTO Members ONLY)
Support YOUR DMHS PTO by:
- JOINING PTO!!! Membership includes access to our online directory. See Join PTO link below.
- Volunteering your time, supporting donation drives, or participating in Giveback Programs.
- Advertising with us! An entire year of advertising is only $450! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Join our PTO Board. We have a PTO commitment to suit your availability. Even a few hours can make a big impact!
The DMHS PTO is working hard to create a greater sense of pride and community. We need YOUR support. If you have ideas, questions or concerns please email them to email@example.com.
JOIN TODAY FOR 2021-2022 School Year! Directory only available to members.
Contact Information for DMHS:
Desert Mountain Office 480-484-7000
Absence Hotline: 480-484-7003 Transportation: 480-484-8556
Office Hours 7:00 am- 3:30pm
School Hours: 7:45am-2:20pm
PTO Board decided to share other school fundraisers during the pandemic.
We will observe this decision once again when we are back to normal.