Does your Company do CORPORATE MATCHING?
Here is the information you will likely need to fill out your corporate matching fund:
Org Name: Desert Mountain Parent Teacher OrganizationEIN: 86-0802388Charity #: 199608Address: 12575 E Via Linda, Scottsdale, AZ 85259Need assistance? Contact: email@example.com
Ongoing Fundraising Opportunities
The following ongoing opportunities are available to help raise funds for your Desert Mountain High School PTO.
Clck here for directions on how to create an account and register your V.I.P card in the Fry’s Community Reward program! Designate DMHS (NPO # 80300) as your charitable organization and when you shop at Fry’s a % will be given back to DMHS!
**note: you must go to the amazon smile website when shopping for DMHS to receive the % back**
- Download the app at https://www.benefit-mobile.com/ and set up an account.
- Identify Desert Mountain High School PTO (#6650135) as your charity!
- Enter a credit or debit card to be used when making purchases or gift cards.
- Identify a retailer and make a purchase for yourself or choose “send a gift”. Note, a % will be given back to DMHS with each purchase!!
- When shopping, open the app and your purchases are accessible for use at the store or online.
Help DMPTO earn vouchers by giving our MaxPerks Rewards #110474474 upon checkout!
Help DMPTO earn vouchers by giving our Staples Rewards #2066154564 to the cashier!
American Express Gift Matching Program:
Who is Eligible
- Full or part-time (at least 20 hours/week) employees with twelve consecutive months of service at American Express Company or one of its business units and who participate in a standard American Express benefit package.
- Retirees who were age 55 years or older with ten years or more of service with American Express at retirement.
- Current non-employee directors of American Express Company.
What is Eligible
Nonprofit organizations that are certified as tax-exempt by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1, 2 or 3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Eligible organizations and contributions include:
- Public and private colleges, universities, junior colleges, secondary and elementary schools. Nursery schools and kindergartens if they are part of a qualified elementary school. Alumni associations must have a 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1, 2 or 3) letter separate from the school.
Click here and shop DMHS Storefront on SHUTTERFLY and DMHS gets 8% back.
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!