Ongoing Fundraising Opportunities
The following ongoing opportunities are available to help raise funds for your Desert Mountain High School PTO.
**note: you must go to the amazon smile website when shopping for DMHS to receive the % back**
- Download the app at https://www.benefit-mobile.com/ and set up an account.
- Identify Desert Mountain High School PTO (#6650135) as your charity!
- Enter a credit or debit card to be used when making purchases or gift cards.
- Identify a retailer and make a purchase for yourself or choose “send a gift”. Note, a % will be given back to DMHS with each purchase!!
- When shopping, open the app and your purchases are accessible for use at the store or online.
Help DMPTO earn vouchers by giving our MaxPerks Rewards #110474474 upon checkout!
Help DMPTO earn vouchers by giving our Staples Rewards #2066154564 to the cashier!
American Express Gift Matching Program:
Who is Eligible
- Full or part-time (at least 20 hours/week) employees with twelve consecutive months of service at American Express Company or one of its business units and who participate in a standard American Express benefit package.
- Retirees who were age 55 years or older with ten years or more of service with American Express at retirement.
- Current non-employee directors of American Express Company.
What is Eligible
Nonprofit organizations that are certified as tax-exempt by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1, 2 or 3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Eligible organizations and contributions include:
- Public and private colleges, universities, junior colleges, secondary and elementary schools. Nursery schools and kindergartens if they are part of a qualified elementary school. Alumni associations must have a 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1, 2 or 3) letter separate from the school.
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!