Facebook  Twitter 

Helpful Information from the DMHS Counselors



Having an Issue with Teachers

If you or your student are having an issue with a teacher, we ask that you follow the student/parent question and concern procedure,https://www.susd.org/application/files/3315/0592/5518/Parent_Concern_Process.pdf.


Need help sending Transcripts
If you need to send a transcript, you will use Parchment, https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/4976/account. If you have never sent a transcript through Parchment before, you will create an account which will allow you to send your transcript, official or unofficial, anywhere you wish.

If the requesting institution does not use Parchment, you may pay the bookstore for your official transcript, bring your receipt with an addressed and stamped envelope to the registrar in the counseling office, and she will be happy to send it to your desired location.


Do you need to find an Academic Tutor:
The following link is our most current list of tutors:

There are also several other academic interventions available here: https://www.susd.org/application/files/2215/3505/8261/Intervention_Information.pdf


Mental Health Resources
SUSD Resource Directory- https://www.susd.org/application/files/3015/3574/4624/2018-SUSD_Resource_Directory.pdf

Maricopa County Free/Low Cost Resource Search: https://findhelpphx.org/


Technology Issues
If you are experiencing issues with technology (studentvue, parentvue, etc.), please contact the Help Desk, 480-484-HELP(4357).

As always, feel free to reference the guidance webpage for additional resources, https://www.susd.org/index.php/schools/susd-high-school/desert-mountain-hs/desert-mountain-services/guidance-department.


Upcoming Events 

No Upcoming Events