Welcome to our new Membership Toolkit Website. Follow these directions to get started:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
By joining the PTO, you help us meet Desert Mountain High School's needs that are outside the scope of the SUSD budget.
Here are a few of the programs and events the
PTO is able to fund by your generous yearly donations!
* Contributes to teacher training and certifications
* Supports Campus beautification & safety projects
* Provides four $1,000 scholarships to DMHS seniors
(you must be a member to apply)
* Supports and funds College and Career center events
* Produces and distributes the DMHS Community eNews
* Updates PTO social media sites
* Provides staff and lunch of Back-to-School Registration
* Staffs the DMHS Copy room
* Plans and funds scholarships for the Senior Trip (PPG)Sponsors quarterly teacher luncheons
* Finances special teacher requests for extra curricular classroom programming
* Publishes the student directory
NOTE: PTO Memberships run from July 1- June 30th of each school year.
DM PTO is making revisions to our Governing Documents.
These revisions will be voted on at the May 7, 2019 General Membership Meeting
If you have concerns regarding these revisions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Standing Rules Revision
Contact Information for DMHS:
Desert Mountain Office 480-484-7000
Absence Hotline: 480-484-7003 Transportation: 480-484-8556
Office Hours 7:00 am- 3:30pm
School Hours: 7:45am-2:20pm