Welcome to our new Desert Mountain High School PTO Membership Toolkit Website. Follow these directions to get started:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
By joining the PTO, you help us meet Desert Mountain High School's needs that are outside the scope of the SUSD budget.
Exciting PTO changes for 2019-2020:
- Increased funding per department to support the purchase of supplemental supplies, projects or activities that provide academic enrichment for DMHS students.
- Sponsorship of Freshmen orientation for all incoming 9th grade students.
- Support for DMHS Clubs and Tutoring Programs.
- Implementation of fun grade level activities on early release days.
- Quarterly PTO meetings with speakers that interest parents. First meeting in Sept TBD.
Continued Support of the Parents, Teachers and Students through:
- Email distribution of weekly eNews. Updates through PTO social media sites.
- Planning of Project Prevention Graduation (PPG) to keep Seniors safe on graduation night.
- Funding for facility improvement. Coming soon: water bottle refilling station!
- Awarding of four $1,000 Senior Scholarships (PTO membership required).
- Supplementation of Worthy Wolves and the Prevention Program.
- Staffing of the DMHS copy room.
- Contributions to teacher certification and training.
- Support of Staff Development.
- Maintenance of an ONLINE student directory. (For PTO Members ONLY)
Support YOUR DMHS PTO by:
- JOINING PTO!!! Membership includes access to our online directory. Instructions for joining provided in this mailing.
- Volunteering your time, supporting donation drives, or participating in Giveback Programs. More information provided in this mailing.
- Advertising with us! An entire year of advertising is only $225! Email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
- Join our PTO Board. Open positions: President Elect, VP Communications (eNews & social media), VP of Marketing, VP of Membership (Volunteer Coordinator). Many smaller committee chair positions available also.
The DMHS PTO is working hard to create a greater sense of pride and community. We need YOUR support. If you have ideas, questions or concerns please email them to email@example.com.
NOTE: PTO Memberships forms are being updated for the new school year. PLEASE WAIT to purchase memberships for the 2019-2020 School Year. SORRY FOR THE DELAY!
Contact Information for DMHS:
Desert Mountain Office 480-484-7000
Absence Hotline: 480-484-7003 Transportation: 480-484-8556
Office Hours 7:00 am- 3:30pm
School Hours: 7:45am-2:20pm