Welcome to our new Desert Mountain High School PTO Membership Toolkit Website. Follow these directions to get started:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
By joining the PTO, you help us meet Desert Mountain High School's needs that are outside the scope of the SUSD budget.
Exciting PTO changes for 2019-2020:
- Increased funding per department to support the purchase of supplemental supplies, projects or activities that provide academic enrichment for DMHS students.
- Sponsorship of Freshmen orientation for all incoming 9th grade students.
- Support for DMHS Clubs and Tutoring Programs.
- Implementation of fun grade level activities on early release days.
- Quarterly PTO meetings with speakers that interest parents. First meeting set for August 27th. Come hear author and blogger Amy Carney of Parent on Purpose! More info to follow!
Continued Support of the Parents, Teachers and Students through:
- Email distribution of weekly eNews. Updates through PTO social media sites.
- Planning of Project Prevention Graduation (PPG) to keep Seniors safe on graduation night.
- Funding for facility improvement. Coming soon: water bottle refilling station!
- Awarding of four $1,000 Senior Scholarships (PTO membership required).
- Supplementation of Worthy Wolves and the Prevention Program.
- Staffing of the DMHS copy room.
- Contributions to teacher certification and training.
- Support of Staff Development.
- Maintenance of an ONLINE student directory. (For PTO Members ONLY)
Support YOUR DMHS PTO by:
- JOINING PTO!!! Membership includes access to our online directory. Instructions for joining provided in this mailing.
- Volunteering your time, supporting donation drives, or participating in Giveback Programs. More information provided in this mailing.
- Advertising with us! An entire year of advertising is only $225! Email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
- Join our PTO Board. Open positions: President Elect and many smaller committee chair positions available also.
The DMHS PTO is working hard to create a greater sense of pride and community. We need YOUR support. If you have ideas, questions or concerns please email them to email@example.com.
JOIN TODAY FOR 2019-2020 School Year! Directory only available to members
Contact Information for DMHS:
Desert Mountain Office 480-484-7000
Absence Hotline: 480-484-7003 Transportation: 480-484-8556
Office Hours 7:00 am- 3:30pm
School Hours: 7:45am-2:20pm
DMHS 's Our Sponsors
CLICK on logos below for Sponsor's Websites
Save 15% with your DM ID!
9699 N Hayden Rd Ste E-109, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 DMHS students and faculty get 10% discount with ID