Welcome to our new Desert Mountain High School PTO Membership Toolkit Website. Follow these directions to get started:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
By joining the PTO, you help us meet Desert Mountain High School's needs that are outside the scope of the SUSD budget.
Exciting PTO changes for 2019-2020:
- Increased funding per department to support the purchase of supplemental supplies, projects or activities that provide academic enrichment for DMHS students.
- Sponsorship of Freshmen orientation for all incoming 9th grade students.
- Support for DMHS Clubs and Tutoring Programs.
- Implementation of fun grade level activities on early release days.
- Quarterly PTO meetings with speakers that interest parents.
Continued Support of the Parents, Teachers and Students through:
- Email distribution of weekly eNews. Updates through PTO social media sites.
- Planning of Project Prevention Graduation (PPG) to keep Seniors safe on graduation night.
- Funding for facility improvement. Coming soon: water bottle refilling station!
- Awarding of four $1,000 Senior Scholarships (PTO membership required).
- Supplementation of Worthy Wolves and the Prevention Program.
- Staffing of the DMHS copy room.
- Contributions to teacher certification and training.
- Support of Staff Development.
- Maintenance of an ONLINE student directory. (For PTO Members ONLY)
Support YOUR DMHS PTO by:
- JOINING PTO!!! Membership includes access to our online directory. See Join PTO link below.
- Volunteering your time, supporting donation drives, or participating in Giveback Programs.
- Advertising with us! An entire year of advertising is only $225! Email email@example.com more information.
- Join our PTO Board. We have a PTO commitment to suit your availability. Even a few hours can make a big impact!
The DMHS PTO is working hard to create a greater sense of pride and community. We need YOUR support. If you have ideas, questions or concerns please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN TODAY FOR 2019-2020 School Year! Directory only available to members.
PLEASE WAIT TILL JULY 1st to join for the 2020-2021 school year.
Contact Information for DMHS:
Desert Mountain Office 480-484-7000
Absence Hotline: 480-484-7003 Transportation: 480-484-8556
Office Hours 7:00 am- 3:30pm
School Hours: 7:45am-2:20pm
DMHS 's Our Sponsors
CLICK on logos below for Sponsor's Websites
Save 15% with your DM ID!
9699 N Hayden Rd Ste E-109, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 DMHS students and faculty get 10% discount with ID